Do you have a passion for the kitchen cabinet industry? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fun, innovative, and energetic team?
Look no further than Merit Kitchens. We specialize in designing and manufacturing beautiful cabinetry for your kitchen, bathroom, and throughout your home. We are looking for one fantastic candidate to join our team as a Customer Support Coordinator!
A QUICK LOOK AT THE ROLE:
The position of Customer Support Coordinator will be the primary switchboard for this partner group and our internal Operations. They will be the main point of contact between the Sales & Operations team, and our network of dealers. They will work closely with both Sales & Operations to communicate information between Internal Departments, Dealers, & Clients in support of Merit’s Core Values & Procedures. They will also maintain the general administration of the office. This just means you get to work with more members of our fantastic team!
SOME MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Communicate information received from Sales to Operations and vice versa, while supporting questions and concerns from all internal departments.
- Ensure Operations schedules are on track and meeting the daily completion goals. If not, help to create ideas to adjust to ensure all targets are met.
- Monitor the day-to-day flow of goods, including Shipping, and Manufacturing output to ensure all expected orders will be fulfilled each day.
- Communicate any issues to the appropriate department leads as soon as they are identified.
- Identify and communicate quality or productivity related problems to the appropriate team leads upon discovery. Establish a work schedule to meet the daily work activities, taking other departmental work schedules into account. Analyze operations and recommend process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and improve cost-effectiveness.
- Review, amend and administer any enhanced standard operating procedures.
- Be the first point of contact when any individuals enter our reception area.
- General office coordination duties including upkeep of coffee supplies, coordinate garbage, wood, and cardboard bin pick-up with the appropriate services, restocking paper in printers, informing Purchasing of any items that need to be restocked.
- Upkeep of desk phone management including onboarding and separating employees from the desk phone system and transferring phone calls to appropriate individuals.
- Work with the Culture Task Force to organize events including ordering supplies, taking food orders, and decorating at appropriate times.
OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 3-5 years experience in coordination/administrative work.
- Previous project management experience required.
- Previous kitchen design or cabinet making experience is considered an asset.
- Technical proficiency including Microsoft Office programs such as Word and Excel.
- Great verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with minimal supervision in a collaborative environment.
- Attention to detail, organizational, adaptability skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
SOME FUN PERKS OF WORKING WITH US:
- Free Parking
- Company RRSP Matching 3% after 1 year of work
- Dedicated Benefit Plan including Dental, Health, and Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Round the clock jokes
- Spontaneous Pizza Party's
- Work Parties around the year (Pre-Superbowl Festivities, Cocktail and Charcuterie Night, etc.)
RATE OF PAY
$24 to $27 per hour based on experience.
If you want to learn more about us, visit us here: https://www.merit-kitchens.com/